Our Social Enterprise activities support our community services
Supporting People Who Care is easy with our social enterprise initiatives. Our various programs assist in raising vital funds to support our community services which are not covered by government funding. Find out more about our social enterprises and how you can contribute below.
You can help our social enterprise in a variety of ways;
- You can donate to our op shop, where all goods donated are resold a discounted prices to people in need and all the funds are used in programs to support people living below the poverty line.
- You can provide a ‘random act of kindness’ and volunteer at People Who Care. We have many opportunities available and are always keen to talk to anyone who can help us in our daily mission to change lives.
- You can nominate some mates to become one of Perth’s People Who Care or you can share your story with us on how People Who Care have changed your life.
- You can shop online or in our op shop, based in Guildford, to support others in need.
- You can provide a cash donation and we can provide tailored solutions to the needs of our clients.